Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary-Joy Fold Card




Every week over on www.scrapbook.com, we have a new card style post to make different types of cards.This was week of Jan 23rd, it is the joy fold card.I decided to make a Happy Anniversary card for my Hubby, who is quite possibly the best hubby ever.Sorry I'm just prejudiced that way.We will be celebrating 24 years together.
Ok now back to the card.The video on this card came from youtube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TzFlHKnzb8&a mp;feature=... I used CTMH double sided cardstock & outdoor denim ink.The 1Corinthians stamp is from www.stampshappen.com. The heart punch is one I've had forever & can'remember where I got it. The scalloped circle & other circle are from CM.The designer ppr is from My Mind's Eye.,Happy anniversary stamp is from Sweet Pea Stamps.The green velour ribbon is from my ribbon stash,I couldn't tell you where I bought it because I have an incredible ribbon addiction.I inked around the edges of everything, I love how inking looks on my cards I feel it gives them a finished look.Thanks for coming to see  & I hope you enjoy my card.I will be posting about 2 new shelves I bought & repainted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment