Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thank you Card!

I bought this stamp at a yard sale this past summer.I used CTMH autumn terracotta ink around the edges of card & also around thank you stamp.Around the thank you stamp I matted a terracotta ppr & an olive green ppr from my scrap paper.I used my copic sketch markers on the thank you stamp,YR21 for the flowers,Y02 & RV21 on pot, Y21 for background & YG63 for leaves.The Flower is made from a punch &  DCWV paper, I punched 3 flowers  layered & staggered them different ways,Glued them together & then glued this pearl button on top.I found a large vase full of buttons at a thrift store for 50% off, I couldn't pass it up.You will be seeing quite a few buttons on my upcoming cards, some of them quite attractive & some old fashioned.They remind me of going to my Grandma's & playing with her tin box full of buttons when I was a lil kid.I hope you enjoy.Sorry it's been so long since I posted last.The 2nd half of 2010 was so emotionally sad.But 2011 is going to be incredibly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment