Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stampin Mindy: BLOG Candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stampin Mindy: BLOG Candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!: "BLOG Candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have decided to do some blog candy. I do not normally share a lot of personal things here on my blog, but I'm am just so excited I HAVE to share. So today you are all going to be 'let in' on a VERY personal aspect of my life! About 4 months ago I decided to go back to school, I never did graduate high school, I started having babies way too young. I have been a stay at home mom since I had my son 11 years ago and I've always said I will go back. So 12 years and 3 kids later I FINALLY did it I took my GED test on Dec. 16 and 17, I got the final results today and I PASSED! This is such a HUGE accomplishment for me and it's only the begining of my new adventure."

No comments:

Post a Comment